Chamberlins Solicitors | Discover Lowestoft

Chamberlins Solicitors

10 Gordon Road,
NR32 1NL
01502 573241
Click to Email Click to Call View Map Opening Times Visit Website
Opening times:
9:00 am-1:00 pm 2:00 pm-5:00 pm
9:00 am-1:00 pm 2:00 pm-5:00 pm
9:00 am-1:00 pm 2:00 pm-5:00 pm
9:00 am-1:00 pm 2:00 pm-5:00 pm
9:00 am-1:00 pm 2:00 pm-5:00 pm

Chamberlins Solicitors has provided legal services along with quality advice to both individuals and businesses across Norfolk and Suffolk for over 140 years.

At Chamberlins, we continue to evolve and adapt our modern approach to best meet the needs of our clients in an ever changing world.

For the community of Norfolk and Suffolk, Chamberlins Solicitors is a local Legal Practice whose staff are always approachable and motivated to provide a quality, friendly service to all our clients. We are here to help so please contact us.

Chamberlins fully qualified staff are able to help and advise on the widest range of legal issues. We have many areas of expertise.

Chamberlins is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulatory Authority SRA No. 44883

Residential Conveyancing:

We understand that buying and selling your home can be worrying and stressful. However, our helpful and experienced staff are here to make the transaction as smooth and straightforward a process as possible.

Declaration of Trust

A document to record the financial arrangements of everyone who has an interest in the property, detailing what share of the property they own and what should happen in various eventualities, such as if all owners agree to sell.


Making a will gives peace of mind. It enables you to direct to whom your assets will pass upon your death. You may wish to appoint guardians for infant children, specify funeral arrangements or benefit friends and charities as well as family members.

Change of Name Deed

A deed poll is a legal document that proves a change of name. You can change any part of your name, add or remove names and hyphens, or change spelling.

Court of Protection

If you do not have a Lasting Power of Attorney, and you lose mental capacity, it will be necessary for a family member or friend to apply to the Court of Protection to appoint a Deputy to manage your finances and make decisions for you.

Probate/Letters of Administration

If you have a valid will when you pass, your executors or executrices may well need a Grant of Probate in order to administer your estate. If you pass without a valid will, this is known as intestacy and an administrator will need to apply for Letters of Administration in order to finalise your estate.

Lasting Power of Attorney

You may wish to appoint a friend or family member to look after your finances, and/or make decisions in respect of your health. In the unfortunate event that you were to lose mental capacity, you will have the security of knowing that your affairs are in safe and chosen hands. There are two types of LPA:

Financial Decisions: this allows your attorney to deal with your financial affairs, e.g. to pay your bills, sell your property or investments and operate your bank accounts.

Health and Welfare: this allows your attorney to make decisions about matters e.g. medical treatment, your diet, where you live and how you spend your time.


Chamberlins Solicitors Main Image
Report a problem with this listing
NEWSLETTERWe’ll keep you updated with the latest news and offers!